Learn how to make an Ice post for the SIKU Ice Watch Challenge.
- On the Post tab, tap the Ice & Snow button
- If documenting dangerous conditions, tap Dangerous Ice
- If making ice measurements, tap Measurements
- In the Ice & Snow Info panel tap the Add Ice & Snow Photo button
- Tap Tag Ice & Snow Type(s) to identify the ice in your own dialect.
- SIKU automatically records your location if you post while on the land. You can also mark your post’s location using the map in the Location & Time Panel
- Tap the yellow Save button.
- SIKU works offline and your post must still be uploaded when you have reconnected to the internet again.
- Press the Upload icon in the Saved tab to upload your post.