- Select the Post icon at the bottom of the screen and then select the Wildlife icon.
- Scroll down to find and select the animal you wish to post about. You can also search for the animal by typing its name into the bar
- You will be prompted to enter whether you saw the animal as an individual or in a group or family. If you did not see the animal but saw only its tracks or nest, you may select that as well. Choose the option that best suits what you saw.
- If you saw the animal while hunting, check the box next to Hunting Story. If you collected a sample of the animal, check the box next to Sample Collected. If you did not hunt the species or collect a sample do not check either option.
- Select the Unusual tab and choose any options that apply to your wildlife sighting.
- Once you have filled out the required information, select Save to submit your post.
This post is also available for: Web